Since Februray 7th, 1991, Our Lord Jesus Christ, Most Holy Mary, Saint Joseph , the Holy Ghost, the Angels and Saints, have been appearing daily in Jacareí, São Paulo, Brazil, at 6:30PM (Brasília time). She introduces Herself as Queen and Messenger of Peace and makes one last call to conversion, through a Young man: Marcos Tadeu, who in the beginning of the Apparitions was only 13 years old. They are the most intense Apparitions in the history of our country, and Most Holy Mary says that they are the last Apparitions for Humanity. The Mother of God asked that would be done every day, at 8 PM, the Holy Hour of Peace, so that families convert themselves and the world has Peace. She promised Her protection to the families who do it every day. Our Lady says that the Apparitions of Jacareí and of Medjugorje (ex-Yugoslavia) are the continuation and the CONCLUSION of Fatima.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Chaplet of Triumph



THE SEVEN CHAPLETS

 (Revealed by Our Lady in Jacarei)



THE SEVEN CHAPLETS

(Revealed by Our Lady in Jacarei)



7 - CHAPLET OF TRIUMPH

(Taught on 06/06/98 - during the second Apparition, at 10:30PM)

(Marcos) (In this Apparition, the Most Holy Virgin taught the 'Chaplet of Triumph'. Here were mentioned only the essential parts of the 'dialogue' that occurred during the Apparition, necessary for the perfect comprehension of the Chaplet that the Virgin Most Holy came to teach. What happened before this moment, however, has been omitted here, to be published at another time, if Our Lady wants and allows it)

(Our Lady) "- You should pray this Chaplet thus:"

BEGIN WITH

“O Mary’s Flame of Love

Envelop the whole Church that wants Thee”

ON THE “OUR FATHER” BEADS

“O Sacred Heart of Jesus, By the “breath” of Thine mouth,

Destroy the infernal strength and raise Thy reign of LOVE and Peace”

ON THE “HAIL MARY” BEADS

“O Mary, by the strength of Thy Rosary,

Destroy Satan and make Thine Immaculate Heart TRIUMPH”

Hail Holy Queen…

(Our Lady) “- This is the last Chaplet that I will teach you, to complete the ‘seven roses’ that I bring at My Feet, the “Seven Chaplets” prophesized in these Apparitions…

You have to call it “Chaplet of Triumph”… (pause)

With this Chaplet, the Sacred Heart of Jesus, ‘Invincible Lion’, with the ‘strong breath’ of His mouth, and My Immaculate Heart, by the ‘strength’ of My Rosary, will destroy Satan, and finally, we will bring the world to OUR REIGN of LOVE, of Unity, of Joy, and Peace…

My children, little is left now! This is the ‘last hour’… Arm yourselves with these ‘weapons’ of prayer that I gave you, and this way, we will crush the astute and proud adversary, that seeks in every way, to demonstrate that I was unsuccessful…

Now is the time to ‘raise’ all the POWER that GOD granted Me! For this, My children, pray the Rosary, so that in the end, My Immaculate Heart TRIUPHS, and I, the VICTORIOUS Queen of the World can, as soon as possible, ‘sit’ on the ‘Throne’ that belongs to Me, and then ‘govern’ the whole world, raising it to God…

My children, pray the ‘Chaplet of Triumph’ every day!... (pause)

I wish, finally, to say that this Grace that you received, so many Chaplets ‘celestially’ revealed, nobody else has received it in this world…

For this, much more than happy, feel Blessed, and thank the Lord with Me, that He left Me time to stay with you and teach you to pray with LOVE, to fight with LOVE, to overcome with LOVE…

When I will no longer be with you, these ‘Chaplets’ will give you ‘strength’ so that you don’t dismay… Cling to them so that on the “DAY of My TRIUMPH’, I see all of you in the ‘RESSURECTION and the LIFE’, in the ‘ETERNAL JOY’, that GOD soon will give you…

I bless you in the Name of the Father…. The Son…

and the Holy Spirit… (pause)

I return to Heaven… The Holy Trinity calls Me… I leave My Peace…